YIWU HANDING IMPORT & EXPORT CO., LTD
HK Branch： ASD INTERNATIONAL TRADE LIMITED
HDSourcing was established in 2019 and aims to find high-quality suppliers throughout China (Mainland) and then provide our customers with cost-effective products and high-quality service.
At the start, we're in a tiny office (less than 20 m2) and are expanding through the efforts of our founders with the goal of creating maximum efficiency with minimal staff.
Focus on finding quality factories and products and providing quality, timely, accurate, and professional services.
Working with high-quality clients from the EU, USA, and Australia look forward to expanding to other countries.
l really fully respect that all of you are satisfied with your supplier now.HDSourcing acts as a supplement for the rest work of others HDSourcing is happy to add value, even if we never work together. You tell HDSourcing what works for you.HDSourcing makes it happen. Simple as that
Our 6 Key Principles
If a problem can be solved in one sentence, never use two sentences. Efficiency is our core factor
Always know in your mind what you should do most at the moment, and don’t let other things affect your rhythm easily.
No one company can handle all clients, so we only fully support the "right" clients. We insist that the right customers need to respect each other to achieve a win-win situation, thus allowing each other to stand on the top of the mountain
There are always ways to achieve more by doing or investing less. If you can do it more efficiently – Why not try?
What is right is right, what is wrong is wrong, there is no excuse
If you do 99% of it and screw up the other 1%, that means nothing
BLOG & NEWS